"Everything rises and falls on LEADERSHIP." –John C. MaxwellWhether you are responsible for developing your company, others or yourself, the more effective you are as a leader, the more successful you will become. Therefore, investing in the growth of your business, the strength of your team or your own personal and professional growth and leadership development is key to long-term success.
Using John’s proven professional growth and leadership development systems, I can help you improve your professional skills, so you can reach your career goals; lead a successful business that generates the income you desire; and experience the reward of coaching others to success.
As an Executive Director with The John Maxwell Team, I am happy to provide you and/or your team with the following three leadership develop programs based on John C. Maxwell’s book, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership:
1. Lunch & Learns:This is an opportunity to come around the table with a group of leaders and potential leaders to study leadership and growth principles. We will focus on three of the twenty-one leadership lessons from the book:
- The Law of the Lid
- The Law of Influence
- The Law of Big Mo
When you participate in this group learning experience, you will watch and listen to John Maxwell teach on the three laws, as Mark Cole, CEO of the John Maxwell Company, gives practical application lessons from each law. I will then facilitate a group discussion and you will be able to share your key takeaways from these lessons. This promises to be the most insightful, productive and engaging lunch break you have ever had.
Lunch & Learn sessions typically run 45 minutes to an hour. You may book a private session for you and your team, or you may contact me to inquire about joining one of my open sessions.
2. Mastermind Groups:Leaders embrace change as the key to growth. The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is your handbook for growing and developing yourself and others. Through this study, you will learn to apply practical leadership lessons based on John Maxwell’s 50 years of leadership experience. We will cover timeless laws of leadership such as:
- Law of Solid Ground: Trust is the foundation of leadership.
- The Law of Addition: Leaders add value by serving others.
- The Law of the Picture: People do what people see.
- And 18 Other Relevant Principles to Improve Your Impact and Influence!
- Learn what it really means to be a leader.
The true measure of leadership is influence. Through this mastermind experience, you will learn how to improve your influence with others and lead them with confidence. You will also understand how to use your influence with others to help them accomplish their goals which in turn will help you achieve yours.
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.
3. Living the Laws Two-Day Workshop:Take your leadership to the next level. Knowing the 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership is great practice for any leader. Yet, getting a deeper understanding of the laws and learning to apply them daily is for next-level leaders.
This two-day workshop experience will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the leadership challenges you encounter daily within your profession. Experience each of the 21 Laws of Leadership from several vantage points through relevant case studies, fun activities, fierce competition, and ongoing development of a personal plan of action.
During this interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn and grow from the shared experiences of others in a challenging, but safe environment.
- Understand the four leadership disciplines and behaviors.
- Assess your leadership strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop and practice the behaviors required to effectively lead yourself and others.
- Identify ways to incorporate and apply the laws in your life and business each day.
- Begin the process of creating a leadership legacy by developing others into great leaders.
Additional Personal & Professional Growth and Leadership Development programs are available.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
Book Yvonne Mitto for:
CONTACT MITTO & ASSOCIATES